We are excited to announce that three more speakers have been confirmed for the Behavioural Exchange conference on 5th and 6th September 2019:
- Professor Sheena Iyengar, author of The Art of Choosing
- Dr Ben Goldacre, author of Bad Science
- Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, author of Everybody Lies
BX2019 is the largest gathering of the world’s greatest behavioural scientists and policy practitioners. There will be space for over 1,000 delegates over two days, with sessions that combine the latest academic findings with real-world results from projects being undertaken by governments around the world.
Previously announced speakers include:
- Professor Cass Sunstein, co-author of Nudge
- Professor Dan Ariely, author of Predictably Irrational
- Professor Tali Sharot, author of The Optimism Bias
- Dr Rachel Glennerster, Chief Economist, Department for International Development
- Dr David Halpern, author of Inside the Nudge Unit and Chief Executive of the Behavioural Insights Team
- Professor Katherine Milkman, co-director of the Behavior Change for Good Initiative
The conference will take place at the QEII Centre in central London.
Early bird tickets are on sale now – book before end of January to save £390!