We are delighted to announce that tickets are now on sale for the Behavioural Exchange 2019 conference.
On 5th and 6th September 2019, the Behavioural Insights Team will host the largest gathering of the world’s greatest behavioural scientists and policy practitioners.
There will be space for over 1,000 delegates over two days, with sessions that combine the latest academic findings with real-world results from projects being undertaken by governments around the world.
We already have a stellar cast list of speakers, including:
- Professor Cass Sunstein, co-author of Nudge
- Professor Dan Ariely, author of Predictably Irrational
- Professor Tali Sharot, author of The Optimism Bias
- Dr Rachel Glennerster, Chief Economist, Department for International Development
- Dr David Halpern, author of Inside the Nudge Unit and Chief Executive of the Behavioural Insights Team
- Professor Katherine Milkman, co-director of the Behavior Change for Good Initiative
The conference will take place at the QEII Centre in central London.