November 9th: 8am San Francisco, 11am New York City, 4pm London, 5pm Paris
Improving health outcomes and reducing costs will require significant behaviour change among employees, consumers, and healthcare providers. In this webinar, we’ll explore how behavioural science and technology can:
- Increase engagement with programs that promote employees’ physical and mental health
- Help patients to close critical gaps in their care
- Make it easier for consumers to follow through on their health goals
We’ll also hear how one leading health insurer has developed and leveraged an internal Nudge Unit to complement traditional tools and achieve behaviour change at low cost.
Please join us on Wednesday, November 9th to hear presentations from:
- Michael Hallsworth, Managing Director of BIT Americas
- Rebecca Oran, Nudge Unit Director for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Aline Holzwarth, Behavioral Science Lead for Health AI at Apple
and several case studies from the BIT team.
Register now for this free webinar on Wednesday, November 9th: