The UK is the largest regulated gambling market in the world yet there has been no update to its legal framework for nearly 20 years. The Behavioural Insights Team’s Gambling & Policy Research Unit is hosting a breakfast reception in the House of Lords to bring together experts in the field to discuss actions that need to be taken NOW to bring this huge market up to date to protect consumers from gambling harms.
- Host: The Rt Hon. the Baroness Armstrong of Hill Top, GPRU Steering Group Member
- Lord Chadlington, Founder, Action Against Gambling Harms
- Prof Henrietta Bowden-Jones OBE, National Expert Advisor on Gambling Harms
- Frankie Graham, CEO, Betknowmore UK
- Jon Moss, Former Head of International Development Bet365
- Aisling Ní Chonaire, Head of Consumers and Business Markets, Behavioural Insights Team
Other speakers to be announced