New programme exclusively for business leaders and executives - launching in London 2 & 9 November
Applying behavioural science to business challenges is a brand new course for business and executive leaders being launched by BIT in central London this November.
A unique one day intensive session, Applying behavioural science to business challenges uses a combination of interactive lectures, case study discussions, experiential learning and activities and unlike other executive education programmes focuses on action and application rather than conceptual theories.
As the world leader in the practical application of behavioural science to organisational challenges, at BIT we bridge the gap between academia and the business world. We bring our exclusive experience and expertise from working on thousands of projects in 70+ countries to equip business leaders with the skills and tools to apply behavioural insights methods to their goals.
On completing this course participants will have a new set of practical psychological tools and methods that they can immediately apply to drive measurable improvements within their organisation.
Such as how to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the factors that drive the behaviour of customers, partners and employees.
- Build awareness of systematic cognitive biases and traps that can hamper strategic decision making.
- Apply practical tools and techniques specifically designed to improve the quality of decision making and to better guide teams’ decisions.
- Design more effective solutions to business challenges using behavioural insights.
- Use tried-and-tested BIT methodologies to implement change effectively and run successful projects.
Who this course is for
- Executives responsible for making decisions in complex and uncertain situations.
- Senior managers responsible for building high-performing teams.
- Functional leaders (in organisational change, compliance, cybersecurity, anti-fraud, human resources, risk and other areas) looking to make their programmes and teams more efficient and effective.
- Change leaders and visionaries who want to apply novel and effective approaches within their organisation.
How, when and where
The course is taught in-person over one day in our riverside event space in Central London (see map below). There are two dates currently available – 2 November and 9 November, each with a maximum of 20 people to ensure adequate time to focus on the specific business challenges course participants bring to the session.
Behavioural Insights Team
58 Victoria Embankment
London EC4Y 0DS
Costs and discounts
The investment for this course is £1200 + VAT which includes lunch and refreshments during the programme. Also included is a follow-up coaching session and a one hour ‘Introduction to Behavioural Insights’ masterclass that can be delivered virtually to your team or organisation within 90 days of completing the course.
Discounts are available for charities and for organisations making multiple bookings. Please email email@example.com for further information.
If you have any queries or questions about Applying behavioural science to business challenges we’d be happy to discuss – please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.