If you are passionate about applying behavioural insights to improve outcomes for individuals and organisations, apply to join us in Singapore as an Associate Advisor.
As an Associate Advisor, you will:
- Assist in the design and delivery of projects across a broad range of policy areas.
- Develop expertise in BI-relevant policy knowledge and/or research methodology.
- Prepare content for and attend client meetings.
- Deliver training and presentations.
- Conduct background research.
- Prepare draft policy papers, trial checklists, ideas note, and literature reviews.
Applications close at 11.59PM (SGT) Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Please note applications can only be considered from Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore