This guide is one of five in the ‘how to improve gender equality’ series:
- How to set effective targets
- How to establish diversity leads and diversity task forces
- How to run structured interviews (this one)
- How to use skill-based assessment tasks
- How to increase transparency of progression, pay and reward processes
The recommendations provided in this guide are based on the best available evidence and the latest thinking from practitioners and experts in organisational behaviour and behavioural economics.
To understand other approaches which are effective at improving equality, see our summary of evidence-based actions for employers to improve gender equality.